We had no idea that there were so many ways that you could use himalayan salt until we started learning about himalayan salt sole and the benefits of himalayan salt sole . We are so excited to share this with you. We hope to inspire you to make steps towards healthy changes.
For Your Health
01. To relieve swollen ankles or swollen feet, soak your feet in a warm himalayan salt bath, it will help draw out excess water.
02. To help fight a fever, soak your feet in 1 tablespoon himalayan salt sole and 1 cup of water.
03. To support a sore throat, gargle with warm himalayan salt sole (make sure you don’t swallow it).
04. Put a pinch of himalayan salt onto the very tip of your tongue to help get rid of hiccups.
05. If you suffer from asthma use a himalayan salt inhaler as a natural way to ease your breathing, and clean the respiratory system
06. If you suffer from allergies use a himalayan salt inhaler as a natural way to ease your breathing, and clean the respiratory system
07. If you suffer from high blood pressure use a himalayan salt inhaler as a natural way to help with stabilizing your blood pressure
In Your Home
08. To clean baked on grease from pots and pans, add a spoonful of himalayan salt and wipe with a towel
09. To remove tea or coffee stains from glasses
10. To remove burned food smell, sprinkle himalayan salt and cinnamon on the stove or in the oven
12.In homemade laundry detergent
In Your Kitchen
13. To remove that stubborn onion scent from your hands after chopping
14. Boost the aroma in coffee, add a pinch of himalayan salt to the ground coffee, before brewing.
15. Sprinkle on your food instead of table salt. Give this avocado toast recipe a try, the himalayan salt really makes a difference!
16. Use in your recipes when cooking and baking. Give these recipes a try:
17. Make your own flavoured salts
18. Use himalayan salt sole in cooking in wet mixes like soups, gravies and mashed potatoes. Since its already dissolved it will blend faster.
19. Use a Himalayan salt block to cook on, it will enhance the taste of food
20. Use a Himalayan salt block to serve on, it can be used for hot or cold foods.
21. Keep lettuce crisp, after washing lettuce, sprinkle it with himalayan salt and let it sit for 5 to 10 minutes before adding dressing. The lettuce will remain crisp for longer
22. To stop food from sticking and minimize smoking sprinkle himalayan salt on cleaned skillets and griddles, heat in a warm oven, dust off salt and food will not stick during the next use. This is a much healthier option than using Teflon
23. Pamper your feet with a homemade peppermint foot scrub
24. Get your glow on! To rejuvenate your skin use it in a homemade lavender body exfoliator or in a honey scrub
25. Use it for a detox bath, the detoxifying effect can be compared to a 3-day fast (if you suffer from poor heart circulation, consult with your doctor first).
26. For your hair in a homemade beach spray hair mist
27. In a homemade face scrub
28. In a homemade facial toner
29. To regenerate the scalp massage with himalayan salt sole
30. In a homemade mouthwash
31. Can be used as an antacid
For Him and Her
32. As a natural toothpaste, brush your teeth with one tablespoon of himalayan salt sole
33. As a natural deodorant
34. Make a homemade electrolyte drink to balance electrolytes to help regulate hydration
35. Use himalayan salt massage stones to help reduce tension, stress and relieve pain and inflammation
How do we know about this? We discovered a bunch of amazing books about Himalayan Salt, and used this as inspiration...Blog References/Sources
You Might Also Like
Icon credit - Noun Project
Food photography credit
- saltsole.com, yep we have a passion for healthy food and photography, see our portfolio on Shutterstock
Do you have a passion for photography? Get paid for doing what you love, join Shutterstock and become a contributor.