These taste amazing! You gotta try them.
They are so quick and easy to make, just blend all of the ingredients until they are smooth and pour into a silicone chocolate mould tray and then freeze.
It's a good idea to put it the silicone chocolate mould tray on a plate before pouring the chocolate so its on a sturdy surface when you carry it to the freezer.
Make sure you use a silicone tray so they pop out easily.
You can get the chocolate mold trays on Amazon.
Healthy Homemade Chocolates
Makes: 2 silicone chocolate mold trays
What You Need
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil (no need to melt it)
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup raw cacao power
- 1/8 cup raw honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon maca powder (optional)
- dash of salt sole (optional)
What To Do
(1) Add the ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth. I love my Vitamix blender for this recipe.
(2) Pour into silicone chocolate moulds and put in the freezer. Before I pour the chocolate I put the silicon mould on a plate so its on a sturdy surface when I put in in the freezer. It should take about an hour to freeze.
(3) Store in a sealed container in the fridge.
Let’s Get Healthy Together
Get in the kitchen and give this recipe a try.
Credit/ AcknowledgementThis recipe was adapted from a chocolate recipe from Schellea at Fabulous 50s. I added vanilla and salt sole to my version and switched out the xylitol in her recipe with raw honey.
Let us know how it turns out for you. Write us a comment or post a picture on instagram and tag us @saltsole, we wanna see it.