This is the simplest recipe ever. All you need is a high speed blender and unsalted dry roasted peanuts. You can do this.
I have tried natural peanut butter from the grocery store thats made with just peanuts but I find that the oil separates and you have to take the peanut butter out of the jar, mix it up and then put in back in. Its a pain. With this homemade peanut butter recipe, the oil does not separate.
Now here we go, lets do this...
Put the peanuts in your (high speed) blender...
Start on low speed and gradually increase to high. It will start to look almost like flour but keep going...
...until it turns creamy smooth.
One Ingredient Creamy Natural Peanut Butter Recipe
Makes: about 1 1/2 cups
What You Need
- 2 cups organic unsalted dry roasted peanuts
What To Do
(1) Blend the peanuts in a high speed blender and start on a low speed and gradually increase to high. If you are using a Vitamix blender use the tamper to work the peanuts down towards the blade. At first the peanuts will look a bit like a flour but keep it going it will turn beautifully creamy.
(2) Store in a air tight container in the fridge.
Let’s Get Healthy Together
Get in the kitchen and give this recipe a try.
Let us know how it turns out for you. Write us a comment or post a picture on instagram and tag us @saltsole, we wanna see it.
You Might Also Like
- Avocado Toast
- Coconut Banana Bread
- Healthy Banana Coconut Pancakes
- Weekend Banana Bread Oatmeal
- Guilt-Free Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups