Boost up your day with this fruity creamy dreamy green spinach smoothie.
Green smoothies are so addicting. It look me so long to start loving them, but now I just can't get enough.
If I don't have a green smoothie for a couple of days I actually crave it. When you start to feed your body the good stuff, it will actually craves the good stuff.
Did you ever mess up a recipe but then it ended up being even BETTER than one you were trying to make? This is one of those recipes. Kim got home from work one day before me and started making our smoothies. He ended combing parts of a couple of our smoothie recipes. I don't know what he was thinking, he must have been on auto pilot. But its all good because it turned out to be so DELICIOUS!
I don't even know how I got along for so many years without smoothies.
I am craving one right now....be right back
Ok got it, I just blended one up, its so good and creamy, the flavour is perfect.
I can't wait to see what smoothie recipe Kim messes up next, maybe there will be another gem there.
If you are not making smoothies every day, you gotta read these 6 tips to make smoothies your new everyday habit and then get making your smoothies.
Creamy Dreamy Green Smoothie Recipe
Serves: makes 2 servings
What You Need
- 1 cup cashew milk
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 banana
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger (if you don't love ginger just put less)
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 2 cups frozen mango
What To Do
(1) Put the ingredients in your high speed blender in the order listed above. I usually let it sit for 5 minutes before blending because I find that it blends faster once the frozen fruit defrosts slightly.
(2) If you have a smoothie button setting on your blender use it, or begin blending on low speed and increase to the highest speed.
Let’s Get Healthy Together
Get in the kitchen and give this recipe a try.
Let us know how it turns out for you. Write us a comment or post a picture on instagram and tag us @saltsole, we wanna see it.
You Might Also Like
- Blueberry Smoothie
- How to Make Cashew Milk - So Easy!
- Green Smoothie - Sunday Prep Smoothie Bags
- Fresh Start Green Tea Smoothie
- Mango Smoothie
- Strawberry Smoothie
Icon credit - Noun Project
- Blender icon created by: Yorlmar Campos
- The lovely napkin in the background was hand made by a good friend, you can check her out over at etsy - its sew Katrina