This is our first smoothie recipe of 2016, and it might just be our new favourite!
We gave ourselves a little smoothie challenge for this year. The challenge is to develop a new smoothie recipe each month. This is going to be fun. You see we have been sticking to 4 smoothie recipes for the past couple of years and we thought it was time to change it up.
To help kick off the new year we put together 6 tips on how to make smoothies your new everyday habit.
You gotta love a good smoothie....fast + yum + healthy = winning
What You Need
- 1 1/4 cup mango green tea (chilled)
- 1 tablespoon coconut butter
- 1/2 grapefruit (seeded and peeled)
- 1 banana (the riper the better)
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 cups frozen mango
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple
What To Do
(1) Put the ingredients in your high speed blender in the order listed above.
(2) Blend until smooth. Enjoy!
Let’s Get Healthy Together
Get in the kitchen and give this recipe a try.
Let us know how it turns out for you. Write us a comment or post a picture on instagram and tag us @saltsole, we wanna see it.
You Might Also Like
- Creamy Dreamy Green Smoothie
- Blueberry Smoothie
- How to Make Cashew Milk - So Easy!
- Green Smoothie - Sunday Prep Smoothie Bags
- Mango Smoothie
- Strawberry Smoothie
Icon credit - Noun Project
- Blender icon created by: Yorlmar Campos