It's so quick and easy to make your own spice blends.
I know, I know you might be thinking just buy the salsa from the store, I don't have time to make it myself. Once you start making your own fresh salsa you will see how quick it is to make and you won't want to go back to the grocery store stuff because the taste of real fresh food is way better.
All you do when you want salsa is dice up a tomato add some spice blend and you are ready to go. If you like your salsa to be less on the chunky side then you can mash up some of the tomato.
This salsa spice blend can be used in..
- homemade salsa
- roasted veggies
- grilled veggies
- stir fry veggies
I bet you already have these spices in your pantry?
You do right.
Grab a jar and lets get making this.
5 Minute Homemade Salsa Spice Blend Recipe
What You Need
- 1/2 cup red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup dried onion
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons dried cilantro
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon himalayan salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
What To Do
(1) Combine all of the spices and store in a air tight container.
Let's Get Healthy Together
Get in the kitchen and give this recipe a try.
Let us know how it turns out for you. Write us a comment or post a picture on instagram and tag us @saltsole, we wanna see it.
You Might Also Like
- The lovely napkin hand made by a good friend, you can check her out over at etsy - its sew Katrina