This is a really quick BBQ sauce recipe...like make it just before you need it type of quick. It tastes great and can be used on so many things.
Some of our favourite ways to use it are..
- in veggie stir fry
- pan fried potatoes
- roasted vegetables
- BBQ organic chicken
A food switch that works for us...years ago we would buy BBQ sauce and then when we started reading labels, well we stopped buying it. For the longest time we went without BBQ sauce, until we realized how easy it was to make our own. We switched out store bought BBQ sauce for this homemade BBQ sauce.
What You Need
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons 100% pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of our awesome spice blend
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
What To Do
(1) Make our awesome spice blend recipe or you could substitute this with your favourite spice blend.
(2) Put all of the ingredients in a glass container or a bowl (I like to use a small mason jar for this recipe) and stir until its all nicely mixed. And thats it!
Let’s Get Healthy Together
Get in the kitchen and give this recipe a try.
Let us know how it turns out for you. Write us a comment or post a picture on instagram and tag us @saltsole, we wanna see it.
You Might Also Like