This easy no bake chocolate macaroons recipe is our go to treat, we always keep a container of them in the fridge. This is a great way to get coconut oil into your diet!
What You Need
- 1 1/2 cups coconut oil
- 1/2 cup 100% pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 3 tablespoons coconut butter (also called coconut manna)
- 1 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon himalayan salt
- 5 cups fine unsweetened shredded coconut (set aside until step 2)
What To Do
(1) Put all of the ingredients into a mixer (I like to use a Kitchen Aid Mixer), except the shredded coconut (reserve this until step 2) and mix. Start off mixing slow so that the cacao powder does not fly all over your kitchen. If you don't have a mixer thats ok, you can stir it by hand.
(2) Add in the shredded coconut and mix again.
(3) Get out a big cookie sheet and cover it with parchment paper (this will make clean up easy).
(3) Use a tablespoon (or other small spoon) and make little cookie like balls and put on the cookie sheet.
(4) Put in the freezer for a couple of hours uncovered
(5) Once they are frozen put into a container and keep in the fridge. Don't pack these in your lunch, if they are kept out of the fridge they will melt.
Let’s Get Healthy Together
Get in the kitchen and give this recipe a try.
Let us know how it turns out for you. Write us a comment or post a picture on instagram and tag us @saltsole, we wanna see it.
You Might Also Like
- Chocolate Brownie Bites
- Chia Pudding - Chocolate Mint
- Delicious Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Peppermint Chocolate Almond Bark Recipe
- Cranberry Pecan Chocolate Clusters