This cashew milk recipe is our go to recipe. We use it almost everyday in our smoothie. Its so easy to make, just throw 6 ingredients in the blender and thats it!
What You Need
- 1 cup raw unsalted cashews
- 3 cups filtered water
- 1 tablespoon 100% pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- A pinch of himalayan salt
What To Do
(1) Put all ingredients in a high speed blender (I love using my Vitamix) and blend until smooth.
(2) Store in the fridge (I use a glass mason jar), it will keep for a couple of days. Just give it a shake before you use it.
Money saving tip...if you think that you will be making this recipe a few times a month or a few times a week, find a good source to get your raw cashews from. Raw cashews can be expensive if you buy them in small packages from the health store or grocery store. I live in Canada and I find the best source for raw cashews is from Amazon.ca.
Let’s Get Healthy Together
Get in the kitchen and give this recipe a try.
Let us know how it turns out for you. Write us a comment or post a picture on instagram and tag us @saltsole, we wanna see it.
You Might Also Like