To get set up for the week make these grab and go snacks so that you are not tempted to eat processed snacks and junk food.
What You Need
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup raw pecans
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt sole
- 1/4 cup raisins (reserve until the nuts are roasted and cooled)
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries (reserve until the nuts are roasted and cooled)
What To Do
(1) Spread the nuts on a baking sheet.
(2) Brush on the Himalayan salt sole, a little goes a very long way. You will love the flavour that the Himalayan salt sole adds!
(3) Bake at 300 degrees in the oven for about 15 minutes, stir up the nuts about half way through. If you prefer the nuts to be crunchier you can leave them in the oven longer.
(4) Let cool and add in the raisins and cranberries.
(5) The most important step, put into grab and go containers to make your week easier.
Let’s Get Healthy Together
Get in the kitchen and give this recipe a try.
Let us know how it turns out for you. Write us a comment or post a picture on instagram and tag us @saltsole, we wanna see it.
You Might Also Like
- Coconut Crunch Roasted Almonds
- Himalayan Salt Sole Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Maple Spice Kettle Corn Popcorn
Icon credit - Noun Project
- Oven icon created by: Nathan Thomsom