When that night time snack craving hits roasted pumpkins seeds are a great guilt-free healthy snack.
We have been hooked on eating Organic Blue Corn Tortilla Chips as an evening snack. It's definitely time for a change, a new habit, a new snack...yes yes.
You can buy pumpkin seeds that are already roasted. There are brands out that are making them with good ingredients. But the last time I went grocery shopping the roasted pumpkin seeds that were on the shelf were made with ingredients that I did not want to eat.
These homemade roasted pumpkin seeds are:
Quick to make.
Good for you.
Mix the raw organic pumpkin seeds with Himalayan salt sole.
Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
Let cool and enjoy.
Store in a airtight container and when that night time snack craving hits, get your new healthy snack habit on and grab these instead.
Himalayan Salt Sole Roasted Pumpkin Seeds Recipe
Makes: 1 cup
What You Need
- 1 cup raw organic pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon Himalayan salt sole
What To Do
(1) Mix the raw pumpkin seeds with Himalayan salt sole.
(2) Spread on a baking sheet.
(3) Bake at 300 degrees for 15 minutes. Mix them around about half way through the baking time.
(4) Let cool and store in a air tight container.
Let's get healthy together
Get in the kitchen and give this recipe a try.
Let us know how it turns out for you. Write us a comment or post a picture on instagram and tag us @saltsole, we wanna see it.
You Might Also Like
- Coconut Crunch Roasted Almonds
- Homemade Roasted Mixed Nuts with Cranberries and Raisins
- Maple Spice Kettle Corn Popcorn